Seeds is the youngest ministry of Berean. We care for and teach our precious little ones ages 1 to 4. More than simply babysitting, our job is to lovingly care for the children’s physical and spiritual needs that they might grow up to know our heavenly Father. We have three different age groups within Seeds. We teach them using the Children Desiring God curriculum from Desiring God Ministries.
Keep our little ones in your prayers because the kingdom of God truly does belong to such ones as these (Mark 10:14b-16).
1st service, 9am: Childcare only for toddlers and pre-K (ages 1-4)
2nd service, 11:15am: Sunday School and childcare for toddlers and pre-K (ages 1-4)
Please note: No childcare is provided for infants. Parents with infants can worship in the Main Sanctuary Cry Room (1st and 2nd service).
In-N-Out Table for Check-in
Please visit our In-N-Out table to check your child into Seeds. Parents must fill out the Children’s Health & Background Information Questionnaire before leaving their children for the first time. We also encourage parents to use this opportunity to note any allergies or special needs the child may have.
Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to worship time for 1st or 2nd service
- Please bring a snack for your child
- Please label your child’s items with his/her name (snack cups, sippy cups, etc.)
- At check-in, parents are not permitted to enter the nursery. We would like to keep the room clear and safe for the babies.
- Please be on time! The sooner you can get your little one in nursery, the sooner you can enjoy worship!
Healthy Child Policy
To minimize the spread of infection, please do not check your child into nursery if they have had the following symptoms within the last 24hrs:
- Colored nasal discharge
- Wet, non-allergy cough
- Conjunctivitis or pink eye
- Earache or sore throat
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Measles, roseola, chicken pox, hand, foot and mouth disease
Please contact Sarah Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to serve in Seeds or if you have any questions about our ministry.