The mission of the Berean Congregational Care team is to recognize and assist in meeting the spiritual need and care for our church congregation through support and love by responding with God's compassion.
- Meals on wheels (currently serving new moms and helping out with meal plans and people with illnesses and post surgery, etc.)
- New Members (as they become new members to our church to help with transition)
- Grief support group (broken heart from grieving death of a loved one)
- Transportation Ministry (help with coordination rides with people who want to come to our church but cant due to lack of transportation)
- Prayer Encouragement Ministry (sending out cards, notes, emails to encourage other's through prayer and fellowship)
- Pastor and Elder Care Ministry (to provide encouragement and support by help meeting specific needs i.e. family, childcare, etc)
For more information about Welcome team or to inquire about serving, please contact Jason Choi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jen Choi (email@example.com).