The purpose of the M-Care (Missionary Care) team is twofold:
- To support Berean missionaries abroad by interceding for them in prayer (2 Thess. 3:1),
informing them of events and general church concerns at home, and encouraging them
through various projects (1 Thess. 5:11)
- To increase our church members’ awareness of our missionaries’ concerns by informing the
church of their activity, evangelistic progress and prayer requests
Our team believes physical distance shouldn’t disconnect believers from one another. Understanding the unique challenges missionaries face (Acts 14:22), the church is responsible to remember those who are laboring in gospel ministry. To this end, we seek to bridge the communication gap between our missionaries abroad and those at home. We hope that our love for the Lord will be evident in the love we show our missionaries as we joyfully and faithfully serve them (1 John 4:7-8).
Our responsibilities include: updates via social media and church meetings, prayer cards for the church, prayer meetings and other areas of support. To serve on the M-Care team, we ask for the following:
- Must be a member of the church
- A one-year commitment to the team
- Quarterly meetings, prayer meetings and brainstorming/planning via email
If you are interested in serving or have questions, please contact Paul Pak (firstname.lastname@example.org).