Seeds is the youngest ministry of Berean. We care for and teach our precious little ones ages 1 to 4. More than simply babysitting, our job is to lovingly care for the children’s physical and spiritual needs that they might grow up to know our heavenly Father. We have three different age groups within Seeds. We teach them using the Children Desiring God curriculum from Desiring God Ministries. Keep our little ones in your prayers because the kingdom of God truly does belong to such ones as these (Mark 10:14b-16).
Sunday Worship 9 and 11 am
Seeds is open to all children over the age of 1 for both services. If you plan on sending your child, please contact [email protected] so that a name tag form can be sent to you for you to fill out. No snacks are allowed. Only water bottles and diapers in a labeled bag. Please contact Sarah DLS at [email protected] if you have any further questions!
Schedule / Check-in Changes
- Check in your child & obtain his/her name tag BEFORE service starts..
- Pick up will be the same as drop off.
Healthy Child Policy
As usual, to minimize the spread of infection, please do not check your child into nursery if they have had the following symptoms within the last 24hrs:
- Colored nasal discharge
- Wet, non-allergy cough
- Conjunctivitis or pink eye
- Earache or sore throat
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Measles, roseola, chicken pox, hand, foot and mouth disease
What to Bring
- NO snack time for the kids.
- Please do not pack a bag for your child. Their shoes should be the only belongings that will be placed in their cubby.
- Water will be provided if your child asks for water during those ~45 min with us!
Parents must fill out the Children’s Health & Background Information Questionnaire before leaving their children for the first time. We also encourage parents to use this opportunity to note any allergies or special needs the child may have.